At Haihui, interns play an indispensable role in the move to eradicate poverty and promote the development of sustainable communities. We are looking for the next generation of change-makers who are interested in pursuing a career in non-profit work, are enthusiastic about charity, and are patient, detailed oriented and creative. Is that you? Then join us!
I. Job Description
- Department: Resource Development
- Number of recruits: 1
- Office location: Chengdu
- Start date: Anytime
II. Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing basic promotional materials, such as the design and production of greeting cards, postcards and leaflets.
- Assist with the updating, distribution and daily maintenance of the website as well as the official Weibo and WeChat accounts.
- Support and assist in implementing promotional activities in Chengdu.
- Assist in organizing, collecting and maintaining donor information.
- Assist in other related works as needed by the Resource Development Department.
- Volunteers must work in the office at least four days per month. Other working hours are based on workload and are determined through consultation with supervisors. The internship period is 3-6 months
- Understand the development direction and concept of Haihui and be interested in the non-profit industry.
- Creative thinking and serious work attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Relevant experience in photography, picture selection or editing is preferred.
- Strong communications skills. Strong team player and good at building partnerships.
- Opportunities to participate in the planning of professional and systematic resource development activities, improving professional ability in project planning and management.
- Opportunities to plan and participate in public welfare activities as well as forums at international schools, enterprises or foundations, to develop your vision of public welfare.
- Receive a monthly stipend for transportation and lunch expenses. The specific working hours and tasks are subject to the working schedule and the assignment outline confirmed by the resource development department.
- Opportunities to evolve into a formal employee, according to the needs of the organization.
- Receive an official internship certificate from Haihui.
- Get access to various training opportunities in the public welfare industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Haihui’s projects across 16 provinces, cities and municipalities in China; connect directly with project families and feel the positive community changes made possible thanks to the public welfare projects.
V. Resume Submission
If you are interested in joining the internship program or have any questions about interning at Haihui, please email email@example.com, with the format “name – specialty – mobile phone number” as the subject of the email. You can introduce yourself in any way, or send us previous work that you feel strongly represents who you are and what you could contribute to the team, such as articles, photos, videos, copywriting, etc. Along with your resume, you may also attach a photo from your life to help us get to know you better.