Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate Haihui’s official WeChat account.
- Maintain and update Haihui’s official website.
- Participate in brand communication and fundraising activities.
- Leverage current events to build awareness and participation, plan and execute communication activities with others, and edit articles about our projects and activities.
- Passionate about charity, willing to accept challenges and dedicated to your work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (including current students) with strong learning ability.
- Detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with the features and operation of social media as well as industry phrases and buzzwords. Strong writing skills; Chinese language skills required, English language skills a plus.
In addition to the current open positions listed above, we will also update our website with new opportunities as they arise, so check back for more open positions in the near future.
If you don’t see a suitable position open at this time, we encourage you to fill out the application form below, listing your capabilities, strengths and contact information. When a position opens up that is more suitable for you, our staff will contact you with more information.